Monday, June 12, 2006

Dust & Fury

Oh my! I'm about to be overcome by strong emotions, I think I will . . . clean?

I have been digging deep lately, wondering how so much of my life got on autopilot. The road to my ideal life has so many intersections on it, I'm afraid I wasn't paying attention and took a wrong turn (or failed to turn at a fortuitous juncture). So this is always with me and this weekend, when I realized that I had had TOO MUCH (how do you know? I knew when I watched 6 movies on the TV instead of attending either of the fabulous parties I had been heartily invited to. Turning into a zombie is NOT HELPFUL. thanks.)

What did I do? I cleaned. Can you say non sequiter? I have purged a 2' stack of books, all of my "rooster collection", and 35# of old papers. The funny thing is that I feel better. Maybe I am molting. Maybe soon I will sprout wings and fly.

Ciao!

1 comment:

julatkinson said...

cleaning totally helps me in times of BLARGHACK!! so i completely understand. for me, it's wrapped up in control, clean slates, and renewing myself...not just the floor or cabinets.

::hugs::